User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Media Reviews Re: Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier

    Was just wondering if anyone else had heard of/read The Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier and what they thought of it. I LOVED this trilogy. Gooooooood Irish fantasy, based on ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Again, dunno where else to post this...

    I posted about this a while back, more or less, but now I have a bit of an update, as well as some questions. To the mods- how many people ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I've always been curious about co-writing with fact, I'm more or less (hopefully) going to try it with Dreami...that, and/or co-plotting (something I made up), depending on what Dreami and ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    I have to agree that DMC was a bit all over the place and got confusing at parts, but I loved it. :D That part with Jack and Elizabeth...good grief. ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    Yeah, I saw. Just haven't had a chance to finish writing the reply. XD I have to clean my room and get it like...presentable, at least, and then hopefully I'll ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I don't think it's really perfectionism...if it is, I sure don't realize it, lol. Although now that I think about it, maybe after reading other people's writing that they've posted ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    So do I. They were pretty easy, although I don't think I ever beat the first one. This new game is just...I dunno. It seems "out of character" for not ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    The only games I like are Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot for PS1/2. The latest Spyro game drives me nuts. It's REALLY hard and they have stupid "boss" characters ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I'm experiencing...well, I guess it's writer's block. And it SUCKS. See, I have the ideas. I've been coming up with ideas for my Watcher story for...the last few weeks. Every ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS community on Live Journal

    Oooh, I joined! I'm AWritersFantasy on there as well. ^___^

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I've read all of the books, but only once for each one. So the last time I read the first book was the year it came out. I'm not ZOMG ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I've never tried co-authoring with anyone. I've found people who have wanted to do so in the past but it's never worked out. So, I'm willing to try this...for a ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I watched the movie before reading the book...I bought the book but haven't finished reading it. I enjoyed the movie enough to buy the book because I'm curious and ask ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    The only idea I had for my character was that she would be a modified version of the main character in my Watcher story. She won't be a Watcher, and ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Sweet. I think we could still bring that in to the story even if I change the original idea. In my Watcher story, my main character has two older siblings. ...

    Apr 11, 2007


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena