User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    And I'm kind of confused about why this is here but perhaps I won't move it.... Oy. :roll: See...I would've replied to this a lot earlier, but my laptop got ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    First, I should say that this does, in fact, go in this section because it ultimately has something to do with writing. I was just wondering what people's thoughts are ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Mmm...well, I haven't read that many fantasy books, actually. But in my favorite trilogy and Harry Potter, my favorite characters have died. In Daughter of the Forest, the narrator of ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Mmm...probably a story about a character who steals something, but it isn't literal. Like...maybe they "steal" someone's love. Or, it isn't about a thief at all. o.O I'm going to ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing frustrations

    See...I KNOW that I do not HAVE to have a title before starting a story. I just like to have one when I start it all ready, especially when I ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    In Entertainment Weekly, they have the thing for the movies that are coming out this summer and they have an article about Pirates. At the end it asks "what would ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Oooh, I really like that second one. The words in the water effect is cool. :D I wish I had as much determination as you. Well...I do, really...it's just a ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers

    Inspired Writers is a new web site I made for writers. The message board is here . It's pretty new so we're always looking for new members, and I'm looking ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Again, dunno where else to post this...

    Hi, sorry it took so long to reply. :) Just had another question...I'm able to set the board up so that it can have sub-forums. Right now I have an ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A scene from my book: Clan blood

    I'm a little confused. I do like the beginning paragraph...but I'm a bit confused about these characters. How old are they supposed to be? Perhaps if you described what they ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting an Ending

    Hmm. For me, I seem to just know when...well, in my case, a chapter is supposed to end. If it feels like the scene/chapter is over, then I'll go with ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    -Shrug- I'm not the one who made, it someone on LJ made it for me when they were making icons. It's one of the few decent writing icons I've seen ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. It's a pretty design.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 because it's cute.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier

    Aah, I figured that it was six- seven with Sorcha. This fourth book is about...Sean and his wife Aisling's (...I don't think I spelt that right) child. So it's Sorcha's ...

    Apr 17, 2007


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix