User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Randomosity Re: Message board for moderator support?

    Ah ha! The Admin Zone is exactly what I was talking about, basically, which is awesome. Thank you for the link. Now I don't have to worry about making a ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Message board for moderator support?

    That's not really what I meant, although the board host I use's support forum generally sucks because they've been of little help so far. What I meant is just like...a ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Message board for moderator support?

    This is a long shot, but I figured I could try posting here any way. Does anyone know of any message boards for moderators of boards (not even just boards ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am a Jedi, like my father before me...er...wait...XD

    I've been meaning to make a post here like...ever since I joined! :D Okay, well...-waves- I'm Danielle/Danny/nerd/geek/AWritersFantasy/whatever you wanna call me. I'm twenty-one and go to a community

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy character profiles?

    I've noticed that pretty much almost (and I say "almost" as in "rarely") every time I've looked for character profile question ares to fill out for my characters, most of ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    Nah, I probably wouldn't let my parents read some of my stuff either. o.O Some of my older stuff has things in it that might be questionable and probably get ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I've never looked at the writing on Quizilla. But it doesn't surprise me that it's bad. Some of the writing IS good at Fictionpress, and not even just the one ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Ohmigod. No one's mentioned Fictionpress. -Le Gasp- Fictionpress doesn't have any tips, but they do have good, original stories. That's probably because, like (which Fictionpress is sort of part of ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I love chapter names, but I never add them in until I've written the entire story. actually a very cool idea. I think I might have to try it, because ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    I had a quick question. I'm not quite sure where to put the link for my Inspired Writers board. It sort of falls under "writing sites," but considering it's really ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Fixed. XD

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I don't really have any either, other than ones that've been stated and other than YWS. Although my LJ community Creative Fantasy is probably the first place I go to ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Depends on what I'm working on and where I am at the time. For my Chronicles story, I was writing it by hand first and I would type it up ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    This post is going to be a bit like Writersdomain's Terrors of Lecraesa post, only instead of explaining the process of what I've gone through in writing what I'm going ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    If you want to be more honest, going by a nickname (not a pseudoname) would be fine. You're not revealing your real name, but you're not lying either. But, I ...

    Apr 30, 2007


Ho ho ho!
— Santa