User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    I would think that it would have to be the very last movie. It's been too worked with Star Wars because...well, there was more to the original story. There was ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    I agree that he did go over the top with some of the special effects, like adding modifications to R2 that he doesn't have in the original movies- making him ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Yes, but Lucas has a lot to do with it. Also, Steven helped with Revenge of the Sith, and look at how well (or...badly, I suppose, depending on your view ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Excited because it is, after all, Indy, but I am extremely cautious. It's been so long since they've made any Indy movies that I don't know how good it will ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    This is chapter two of my Child of Ashes: Outcast story...I don't remember, but I think you might have already read at least the prologue? o.O I dunno. But I ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Chapter two: Cesarina's Return

    Since this is a rather long chapter, I'll break it up based on where I've put scene breaks. This first part of the chapter probably needs a little work as ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    What, that I have to work? Tell that to the lame brain who scheduled me to work from 3:30-8 tomorrow and 1-5:30 on Sunday. :| Add on to the fact ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    I'll certainly try, but most of my weekend is going to be taken up by having to work. :|

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Outlands - Prologue

    I really, really liked this. It drew me in, and I loved the description of everything. There was just the right amount of it, too. Good job! (Sorry for the ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Guard

    Anything in bold/italics is either a note from myself or just a note as far as grammar/spelling/capitalization goes. Anything that has a strike out through it just means that it ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    I'm not only excited , I'm wishing I had had something worth submitting to it at the time submissions were being asked for...assuming anything I'd submit would get in. I'm ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question

    - Why would the evil overlord and the Queen/Sorceress take the sister? / What would they want with her? Hmm. Well, it depends on how clich'e you're willing to go. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    o.O I thought people would just look to see who replied, but okay. AWritersFantasy

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Someone who sleeps a lot? o.O That was lame. I dunno. :P

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I have: -A bird named Myah (no pictures though) -An Irish Setter named Skibboreen (or Skippy) but I don't have any pictures really -A Maine Coon cat named Buddy -A ...

    Feb 17, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison