User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    >.> I have a feeling the hardest thing for us to decide is going to be the era. In case you aren't really sure what alternate universe would mean, here ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I wonder if I could get a GOLD lightsaber? In just the color of teh energy? The lightsaber colors are blue, green, purple, red, yellow...and I believe that's it. and ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Using a time period similar to KOTOR allows for more freedom and creativity. Sticking to something like the Old Republic requires a great deal of knowledge in Star Wars. This ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Knights of the Old Republic, which is a video game. I've never played it before. :| I would much rather have it be either during the Old Republic or after ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I wouldn't mind playing my character as a Jedi knight, either. I'd be willing to NPC a Jedi master if/when needed if we run out of people willing to write/play/whatever ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Now let me see...have we decided on the time period yet? No? I was thinking Clone-era or Post-Return. Like I've said, anything during the prequels would be good for me, ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'd join if there was a Sith council sort of thing! I'd better go do some research, find out if there ever was such a thing in the star wars ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    A Sith Council? I can't say I agree with that... But whatever. -Shrug- it's just something to play around with, and it's an option. It might be a bit more ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    A Sith council would be....freakin' AWESOME. Definitely do that. :scribbles on notebook: Um, on the "love allowed or nay" subject, how about it's on a shady gray area, but political ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Moderators

    Congrats!

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Yeah, we definitely need a Jedi council. Maybe even a Sith council...a sub-plot could be that there's a small group of shadow Jedi/dark Jedi/whatever you wanna call them that the ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    That's all right. We can probably set this up in an easy way so that those who haven't seen the movies in a long time and/or read the books will ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firya Prologue

    I really liked this, too, and agree about giving her more anger, and a bit more dialogue. Other than that, I'm interested in reading more. ^_^

    May 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I didn't answer the poll, only because the option us "not as often as I'd like" isn't there. I've been meaning for a few months, for example, to read and ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Message board for moderator support?

    Awesome. This, too, is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link. ^_^

    May 15, 2007


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus