User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 4 (How Far)

    Another awesome chapter! I loved it. And I really like Gietan. I don't have much to say about this chapter that hasn't all ready been said. ^_^ I can't wait ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Like I've said, what I'm basically talking about is the Old Republic as in...the prequel era. So Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, all those people were alive. I know nothing about ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 3 (Arillo)

    Yet another great chapter, and probably one of my favorites so far. I don't have anything specific to point out that hasn't all ready been said. I'm really liking this, ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 2 (A Ruined Courtyard)

    I really liked this chapter and am curious as to who Arillo is. However, I'm confused about one thing. Before Creiha collapsed or whatever in the first scene, she was ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)

    I'm not going to point out anything else that's all ready been said, other than that YAY! I finally got to read this! I've been trying for months. o__o I ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    I guess the first thing I'm going to post here is some of the stuff I've started to come up with, specifically some stuff that I need help with. First, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Blue silver? o_O That's not a lightsaber color as far as I know. The crystals used for sabers are just...one specific color. Unless you mean it looks blue-silverish or something. ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Clone wars/prequel era would be best, because I personally don't know anything about what happens before that era. I hardly know anything about what happens during that era, but as ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    I decided to start off with this writing meme that a friend on LJ posted, because right now I don't really have much to say about any current projects, since ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    It's all about pop-U-lar! =D Haha, j/k. Haha, awesome Wicked referance.

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Nah, it just means that you're making all the major decisions, and get to decide if there's treasure'n stuff XD LOL. Haha, sweet. Well, I'll try my best. o.O I ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    White is a color of a lightsaber and so is gold....well gold-ish. I realized that after I said that I wasn't sure if it was a "standard" lightsaber color, when ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Mmm...well, what I tend to do is, when I'm not sure where there should be commas or semi-colans, I read it to myself and remember where I, if I were ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    :oops: (That's supposed to be me blushing) o.O DM as in dungeon master-type?

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Sure, you can join. It's just that I know a whole lot about the Pre-Empire age and if someone messes that up then I really get bent out of shape ...

    May 21, 2007


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy