User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    -Wave- I'm left handed. I think I have an uncle who's left handed and that's about it.

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of Magic- Prologue (from my NaNo 06 novel)

    As I said to WritersDomain, I realize now that I should've done a better job conveying how desperate Icthus is, but also Keaira's thoughts about what Icthus tells her. I ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    -Shrugs- I've seen that comic before. I still find my mac incredibly easy to use and get around on, and the only problem I've ever had was when the power ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of Magic- Prologue (from my NaNo 06 novel)

    Hi there! Like I said earlier in the post (with all the notes and stuff), I can't take credit for ALL of the names. The only names I came up ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    I have a Mac and I LOVE it. It's VERY, VERY hard for them to get viruses. I also have a PC, but it's a laptop and is meant to ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Update I made a tiny bit of progress...I have to go through the IM transcripts (one of my friends from Livejournal helped me do some plotting tonight, and she and ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 7 (Black Chains)

    Oooh. I wanna read moooooore! I don't think it was rushed. I can't wait to read more. ^_^

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of Magic- Prologue (from my NaNo 06 novel)

    Author name: AWritersFantasy Title: War of Magic- Prologue Rating: PG Genre: Original fantasy Summary: An unfinished story based on a role play about a group of outlawed mages. Author notes: ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beginnings- a prompt response

    Haha, mine too. XD I don't really know if I was trying to make it a game in this story, but I was basically trying to use the same sort ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beginnings- a prompt response

    Hiya! I like Archer, too. Although I'm not sure that I like the fourteen year old version of was nice to experiment with her being this young, though, and it ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beginnings- a prompt response

    This is a prompt response I wrote for a Livejournal community I don't really like this response a whole lot, but it's still very rough, and I also don't know ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Hiya! I'll be your critiquing partner! Awesome! I have to say that I'm really impressed with your Flames story. Your characters seem so fleshed out and like real people (seriously, ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 7 (Black Chains)

    I really liked this chapter. I like that it gives the reader more background about Strick's past that he's obviously not willing to give. I'm definitely wanting to read more. ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 6 (Cold)

    Another awesome chapter. As far as the vocabulary goes, I didn't notice anything major. o.O I also didn't notice any lack of description in any specific places. Characters: I like ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 5 (The Speaking Stones of ...)

    “Of course,” Creiha responded with a sigh, “but who do they speak to?” “I’m sure Strick would know!” Markus blurted, leaning against a tree and grinning. Strick whirled around in ...

    May 25, 2007


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx