User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Update I finished the first scene in the first chapter, and am working on the second scene. It's taking longer than I'd like to finish this next scene/this whole chapter, ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Usually depends on the story for me...though I'll do a bit of both. For my unfinished novel that took two years to write (and then I just...stopped), I was mainly ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I have the same problem. I hear (well...read, really, since it's their LJ entries) all these people talking about how they can hear their characters in their heads and have ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights DT

    -Perks- depending on the time period/storyline, I'm probably in!

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Er. Cool picture. o.o 10/10

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 7 (Black Chains)

    Ha, I thought I had finished reading the last part of this chapter. Guess not. I only have a few things to point out, though they're not really anything with ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I'm considering whether or not the prologue I wrote is really something that the story needs. When I was thinking about writing this story, I thought about the possibility of ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    UPDATE! I've written a very rough prologue to Archer's Legend , which is here. Hopefully I'll have another chapter the next few days. o.o

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend (Prologue)- Journey in to the Night

    This is rough at the moment, but I am continuing my..."tradition" in not editing anything until I've actually finished a draft, in order to make sure I don't end up ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Update: Here is Archer's character profile, for the most part. Unfortunately it's not as good in some areas as it was originally because I accidentily deleted part of it and ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of Lecraesa: Prologue

    -Bounces- I can't wait to read more of this. Although I'd like to read more of Flames, too. :D I liked this a lot. Sorry if this isn't super helpful. ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something. *arched eyebrow* Are ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    As I've said about ten times now, with AU (alternate universe) you do not NEED to follow the storyline set up for, say, the Clone Wars. You can do whatever ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    The only thing I'm ambidextrous for is using a computer mouse. My parents and sister are right handed so I ended up learning how to use the mouse right handed, ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something.

    May 30, 2007


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)