User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I finally finished and posted the first chapter of Archer's Legend. It's located here. Please go and check it out? :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    A Few Notes: -A friend of mine on Livejournal helped me with the chapter title. -This is still rough, obviously. I had a hard time describing the part where the ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I went to the LJ community post where it was announced that the site was back up and went "OH YWS, HOW I HAVE MISSED THEE!' I am totally, completely, ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    If you make users register, you can gain the IP of the member who you may think who stole your work- tho, then you've got to find out which member ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    If you are worried about it, on one of your more serious projects, research copyright laws, and consider getting a copyright on your work. The problem with that is that ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    The difference is that save for trolls/bots (which I haven't seen any of since I joined), there's a certain element of trust you gain from fellow members, especially those who ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    Okay, so if this doesn't belong here then...forgive me, 'cause I wasn't sure where else to put it. o.O I was talking to an online friend of mine a few ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Yeah, like I said, that doesn't apply any more because that scene where I was having the dueling and stuff isn't even going to be in my story/novel/whatever I want ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    OH! Now I know where I mentioned it. Ha. That doesn't really apply any more because that scene was just more of a thing where I was just trying to ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    o_O I'm a little confused. I never asked anything about swords or dueling (at least to my knowledge). The main character in this is...well, an archer.

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Mmm...I don't know whether or not I can say I really have an intriguing (main, at the moment) character at the moment. o__O It's really hard to tell because I ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I THINK I'm going to have the first chapter ready to post soon. Like, maaaaaaybe tonight. I was debating whether or not to have a certain plot point happen in ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    He's gonna murder you in your bed, Writer. XD Haha. She (my cat) is one of the sweetest cats I've ever had (although...we've always had sweet cats, so that statement ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    Gah. Try this then. I don't know why that link isn't working. o.O Maybe it's something with my photobucket settings, although I don't think that's it.

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    So a few days ago, I was in my room eating Oreo cookies (double stuff mint. Yum), and what I basically tend to do is I'll eat one part of ...

    Jun 24, 2007


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand