User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I'm totally planning on doing it this year. :D One of the reasons I decided to do a NaNo for August on my message board is because it'll help prepare ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    I'm hating the internet as well. Last night I was up until 3 AM and just before I was going to go to bed, I saw that someone had made ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Unfortunately I received not one but two emails with spoilers today...and then I received another email that didn't give any spoilers but basically made fun of the "NO SPOILER ZONE" ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    The first chapter of my most recent project, Archer's Legend, is linked in my signature. Could use some critiques if people feel like reading it. Just a warning, though, I ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I highly recommend the Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier, although it's Irish fantasy so I'm not sure if it's something you'd be interested in reading. It's based on an Irish ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    I'm not good at world building. I tried it before I started writing this story, and I'm just not that great at it. That's why there are so little details ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    Whatever. The bottom line is that it is NOT historical fantasy. The only way I meant that it's a "baby" dream is that it's small and there isn't much to ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    "Stench" might not have been the best word choice, but I would expect that if there's enough dust then it would be extremely obvious that that's what she's smelling. And ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    I should note that I didn't intentionally skp the stuff with the setting; I have a hard time trying to describe places, clothing, and rooms with lots of description. I ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    Thank you again! And as for your spacing concerns... I am not too worried about that. Any book I pick up they don't start new sentences for dialogue. It should ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    Eh, I forgot about the town's name. Three "K" names isn't that bad, though. Yeah, I'll probably end up doing that once I get this next chapter written.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    Neat wording. Lol, thanks. And I think you should try to put more emotion into Kaliyah's meeting with Erabus. Yeah, that's what a lot of others who've read this have ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Due North

    First, your formatting is making the post kind of huge, but that's not a huge issue. o.O By all laws of the human mind they should have had me completely ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa epilogue part 1

    Ooooh, I liked this. I don't have anything to add, other than that I noticed you put "aistlin" instead of "Jaistlin" at some point. I'm looking forward to reading more. ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Lol, I had posted it on Inspired Writers, too, and then I finally got to post it here. XD You can read/critique/whatever it here or there, doesn't really matter to ...

    Jul 8, 2007


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec