User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Other Re: Here Be Dragons: A Mix for Lecraesa [Songs Fixed]

    Ha, this is pretty cool! I wish I could come up with songs that would work for Archer's Legend, but sadly I haven't been able to. x.x Which sucks.

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    I totally agree on the posts thing. It's kind of frustrating that you can visit the board one day and then not get to read everything so then you go ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Uh...CS 2, I THINK. o.O Yeah, that's it. It's the education version. o.o Which doesn't mean much other than in price.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    I used photoshop. There isn't really a way that I know of to make the font sharper without adding some crazy, kind of silly effect to it. My icons have ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    These are great!!! I hope you don't feel offended if one day I make one of these my avatar! :D No, not at all! That's why I posted them. ^_^

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    This wouldn't necessarily make things easier, but I've noticed that each time I post a reply in a thread for my chapter, my review count has gone up, even though ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Mmm, yeah, it does. So basically it's one thing if a post is made discussing Star Wars and then it eventually ends, but it's another if there's a usergroup that ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    The impression I've gotten is that there are quite a few of Star Wars fans here, myself included, which is why I thought of creating a usergroup for it. But ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Uh...what? That's not what I was intending at all. I want to moderate, yes, but I also want to create a usergroup that will be of actual interest to people, ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Eh, I'm not really in to the suspense/thriller part of that. I don't know how much help I'd be, if any. :|

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    I tend to procrastinate about things as simple as this- getting a usergroup made that I would moderate. So here's a poll/discussion post. I've posted about this in the usergroups ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Thanks everyone. ^_^ I'm glad you all liked them. I agree that some of the text is hard to read but for some of them I had to use smaller ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Lol, thanks. ^_^ I was rather proud when I made them. XD

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    This might not exactly be the place to post this, but I figured I'd go for it any way...and they can be moved if this isn't the right section for ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Grrrrr i'm pissed at some people on here

    I decided to jump in here on this, too. Wee. About two weeks ago, I stumbled upon a huge argument that took place at Livejournal community for writers, where the ...

    Jul 27, 2007


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner