-
Re: I need to do more critiques
Archer's Legend- Chapter One and the second chapter could both use more reviews. :D
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Fletchings: A Mix for Archer's Legend
Oh yay! THANK YOU! I'm SO excited for this. ^______^ I'll download them right now and let you know if I have any issues with the downloads. :D
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07
Ugh. I pretty much failed NaNo as far as reaching 15k goes. But here's my other problem. I'm lacking in ideas for plots...but short term plots. I've gotten some long ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!
Grand Duchess Danielle the Dulcet of Divine Intervention
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
I saw Stardust and LOVED it. I agree about the "I think I love you" line being kind of cheesy, but it was still kind of cute. The only thing ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Would you buy a YWS Stuffed Monkey?
I'm the same about cash as Kazsmurf. If there's no deadline for it I might eventually get to get it, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: How long do you spend
It depends on how much inspiration I have at that moment, and how long my attention span is going to be so that I can focus. It also depends on ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Archer's Legend- Chapter two: From Truth, Logic
I think that one of the stronger aspects of your writing is the writin gof emotional pieces Awww, thanks. :D I'm glad I actually did that part right. Someone at ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Archer's Legend- Chapter two: From Truth, Logic
Okay, here's the next half of the chapter. It's a short scene, so there won't be as much scrolling. [pre]The two outcasts walked silently along the path in the field ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend
Slight update: I ended up changing a part in the very last scene in this chapter, which ended up adding more emotion for Kaliyah, the main character. The change is ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
I'm the same as kitty15- I have noooo clue. Maybe characterization? But at the same time, if that were true I think the character profile I wrote up for my ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: Archer's Legend- Chapter two: From Truth, Logic
...Really? I think it was just a random name I chose without looking it up or anything, though I don't remember for sure. Ha!
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Archer's Legend- Chapter two: From Truth, Logic
Here's the first half from chapter two of Archer's Legend . It's been finished for about two weeks now, I just didn't get around to posting it here until now. ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Here Be Dragons: A Mix for Lecraesa [Songs Fixed]
Awesome. Also, I meant to say that I don't know a whole lot about the character s .
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Here Be Dragons: A Mix for Lecraesa [Songs Fixed]
AWritersFantasy > I could you know discuss making a mix for Archer's Legend with you, if you want. -SQUEE- I would worship you FOREVER if you did that for me. ...
Aug 23, 2007
