User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    ...Okay, that's weird. The post number for the chapter is apparently changed, and NOW it works. I just tried it after I sent you the PM.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Sure- I'll send it to you right now.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Agreed. They both have their humorous remarks, but Dean really seems to have the perfect timing for them, and Sam isn't as much of a jokester about things as Dean- ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Question all ready! I was able to get the first chapter of my story in to the feature thing with no problem because it has a rating... ...But I put ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    I have the first question! ...I was making a post so that I could upload the first chapter to my story in this section, and I realized I needed to ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    I downloaded the first chapter and read it, and outside of one comma I didn't find anything else needing to be fixed that hadn't all ready been highlighted, apparently. I ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I'm horrible at giving physical well as description of any towns or scenery or something. Sometimes I do okay with the details, but most of the time I pretty much ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiquing methods?

    Kitty- we don't have one right now, but I don't have the resources (it's a free message board, so unlike the host that YWS is on, I can't have it ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiquing methods?

    Dunno if this is really the best section to post this, but I wasn't sure what other section it would really fit in. I run a message board for writers, ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yesterday on a whim, I bought Nightseer by Laurell K. Hamilton. I haven't read enough of it to really get an impression but I do like it so far. Apparently ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    WOOT! Supernatural fans of the Young Writers Society...UNITE!

    Sep 5, 2007
  • YWS Re: critique: line by line, or general?

    Ha, cool! The prose critique you linked to was done by one of my Livejournal friends!

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    The CW's "Supernatural" and NBC's "Heroes" are two of my favs right now. I'm totally addicted to them. Yay, another Supernatural fan! Now, for THE question: .... Dean or Sam? ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Supernatural- though I've only seen the first season, so I have to pre-order season two and watch it before season three airs. Gilmore Girls - I've probably only seen like...the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    In my "writing" playlist, I have Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Wicked, Backstreet Boys (...dun kill me XD), Avril Lavigne, Disney songs, Lifehouse...and as of last night I now ...

    Sep 4, 2007


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester