User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I finished chapter three, but I haven't started on chapter four...and the September writing month thing I'm participating in is almost over. Part of the problem with that is that ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend chapter three- What Dreams Reveal

    [pre] Note: If you haven't read chapters one and two yet, the links can be found in my signature. Author name: AWritersFantasy Title: Archer's Legend chapter three: What Dreams Reveal ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    Here's chapter three. I think the only thing I'm not sure I did very well on is the part with the barracks, but that's mainly because of lack of research ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    Chapter three will be coming soon. I was trying to wait a few days/wait until my beta reader finishes reading the chapter but if I don't get it by tonight, ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    And, chapter four.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Chapter three's. I'm really not finding much to edit here. o.O Which is probably a very good thing in your eyes!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Here's my critique/edit of chapter two. I really didn't have much to say, so...yeah. XD I like it so far, though.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I believe I discovered the site through WritersDigest, when they did the best web sites for writers, and I went through the different forums that they listed in that issue. ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    I've downloaded the chapters. I'll try and get back to you over the weekend. Right now, it is late in my part of the world I should probably be getting ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Okay. So far, this is my favorite...monologue I suppose?...that my main character, Kaliyah, has said. This takes place in chapter two. In chapter one, she found out that the brother ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    ...Wow. o.O That Word thing is...yeeeeah. o.o I don't have many words for that.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    Chapter two, which is sadly all I have of this story at the moment. Chapter three is taking a little longer to write than I'd like. See the attachment! Hopefully ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    Thank you for critiquing it. ^_^ I'm not sure that I agree with your replacing of this part: Erabus stumbled as his sister’s fist punched him hard in the cheek, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    I love the fact that this section was created- hopefully it'll end up being a huge help to me with Archer's Legend. Basic storyline: Long ago, a race called the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I'm SO excited to finally be able to watch season two. When I watched the last episode of season one, I was like....O.O OH MY GOD GIVE ME SEASON TWO ...

    Sep 11, 2007


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman