User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    You're welcome. ^_^ Hopefully I'll get a story to review and get more points now.

    May 6, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of things to read

    :| I'm still in need of things to read! I need more points so I can post in the advanced critique section. So, yes, other than to help you guys ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    Okay, good. I almost did it without asking but didn't want to be told it wasn't allowed and have the thread locked, so...yeah.

    May 6, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    Are we allowed to bump a thread if we've made a post offering to critique but no one's responded? I made a post, but no one's responded and I was ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: FairyTale Ch.1

    I'm only going to critique about half of this, since it's rather...long (mainly due to the lack of spacing between sentences), and I don't really have the attention spam at ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Over all I did like this. I was a little confused with the transitions in the was kinda hard to tell what was happening, just because things seemed to happen ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of things to read

    Apparently I don't have enough points to be able to submit my story to the advanced critique section. :( So I figured this would be a good way for me ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Gah. I must have had over 500 points the last time I tried to submit it, and then when it did the point deletion thingy or whatever, I lost some ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I don't know if this is really a bug, but I'm trying to submit something into the advanced critique section and it keeps saying I don't have enough points (which ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight (redone)

    First, I enjoyed the description you used in this. Good job. Secondly, there were only two things I felt the need to point out, which were changing a period to ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers reopening

    Note: back in November I was given permission by Nate to promote here, so unless I'm told otherwise, I'm posting this under that permission. Inspired Writers is a welcoming, friendly ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    Is it so wrong for me to feel worse for the cat than the kids though. No, not really. The kids weren't hurt in a...physical sense, at least, but they ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    I don't normally post news stories (because I don't go looking for them o.o) but I just thought this was...too horrible to not share. Someone posted the article in their ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Marian is in it, but I don't know who John Hurt is. o.O I'm almost 100% positive that Shia's character is going to end up being Indy's son. We'll see, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    In the magazine I bought (which I only bought because of the article about the Indy movie- it was Vanity Fare), it basically kind of hinted at the fact that ...

    Mar 13, 2008


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.