User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    There's all ready a thread for YWS here in that section.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Mm, I don't really remember how slow it was...but I guess it's expected to be this slow in the first few days, so hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I figured that I would go ahead and make this post and see where it leads us. At another board I'm a member of, I suggested that we make a ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Caverns of Time

    I agree with the above, but I also have to admit that the way it is, with so little information, kind of intrigues me and makes me want to keep ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    I kind of tend to use prologues sparingly, but it really depends on the story. For my current WIP, I think I tried to write a prologue but it really ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I finally got to sign in but it's being all slooooow. Probably because everyone is trying to register and sign in. Hey, would anyone object to me making a thread ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    -Bounces- they need to get the site going faster. /random I've all ready signed up because of last year but I still wanna fill out my stuff for my NaNo ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with names for places

    Web sites, like babynames.com, have become my best friends. I tend to look for names that sound unique enough to work as the name of a place. is a pretty ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    I use Firefox on both my Mac and laptop. I would have to use the laptop if I found my headset to do it through the computer, I think, because ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Follow this link to see the FAQ on it on the blog talk radio web site. According to that, it should work, but try either downloading windows media player or ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    I was trying to play the thing when it was live but it wasn't working. :( It seems to only work when it's finished for me. Although, could it have ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Claudette- I just have to say that I love how you got all nitpicky about someone using "like" as a metaphor. I would totally call in but I don't think ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend chapter three- What Dreams Reveal

    Section three [pre] ****** It was nightfall when Kaliyah saw the figures of her two brothers walking towards where she and Weaver had been waiting for a few hours now. ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend chapter three- What Dreams Reveal

    Section two Please see author notes in the first post [pre] ***** The following day, Kaliyah and Weaver set off away from the cabin and toward Deirril, where Kaldar’s barracks ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Archer's Legend chapter three- What Dreams Reveal

    I suppose I could, but I tend to forget to add on the next sections when I break it down. I did that at my message board with chapter two ...

    Sep 28, 2007


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)