User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    -Drools- For those who have no clue, that would be young!Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ewan McGregor. I didn't make that background (I'm unfortunately not THAT talented in Photoshop) but I

    Oct 14, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Someone in the NaNo 2007 thread asked if there was a thread for telling what our NaNo's are about, and I said I'd make it if no one else had/wanted ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    I plan on putting this in the "online resources" thing, but I just thought I'd point it out (especially since I linked YWS on it XD). I hope it's all ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oooh, we could do that. I'll make it if no one else has/wants to.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Eenie meenie minie mo, catch a novel by the toe. If it's obsessive, don't let it go. Eenie, meenie, minie -- ;) Haha, that's awesome. XD

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    O.O Twenty-three? Start by having brain surgery and transferring half of them to my brain...especially if they're of the fantasy genre. XD That was next to no help, but I ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    I liked it! The skit was hilarious. When I first tried to listen in, when it was actually going on, I turned it on in the middle of the skit ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Sweet. Thank you. ^_^

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Nate, I have a question! :D Snap and I were discussing the possibility of calling in to the radio show thingamabob around the same time and I was wondering what ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    Typically, I think, writers go through two or three drafts of their books before they get published; it's not going to get published just by the first draft alone, and ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    I've heard very different things. I've been told what Claudette said, but I've also been told that if you post it on the 'net under protection, like in a Livejournal ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    Uh. Mainly people online. I post it any where I can find- here, my Inspired Writers board, Livejournal. I've talked to one of my real life friends about writing in ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Anything of the novel written before November is technically cheating, I believe, but they're not going to really be able to do anything about it if you do that. Same ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I'm going to attempt to add all of you, assuming that the site will behave and let me do so. XD

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Er, oops. Ignore that reply. I took too long. XD

    Oct 3, 2007


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah