User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    -Hides- only 1,100. But I'm still behind on it, so...eh. Hopefully it'll improve tomorrow.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    I guess I can do this based on...the outline. I don't know the characters very well yet. o___o Mainly because I only started writing last night. Main character: Shamira Jaitrynm, ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    From the hilltop, they could see mist begin to shroud the towers of the palace that was off in the distance, wrapping itself in a protective embrace around them like ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I only got 443 words written. o.o But, I spent a day and a half working on the outline. I technically got some written before midnight, but a good chunk ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Update! I'm not going to write Shards of Alaycia any more for NaNo. Title (temporary or otherwise) : I don't have one right now! O.O Genre (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc): ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Help with NaNo titles

    So, on the NaNo boards, they have a thread where you can help people with their NaNo titles based on the information you give. So I was hoping we could ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: regional events

    I'm attempting to help organize a get together with someone from online who lives in a town near me. It's very last minute, though, since I only asked about the ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    o.o Can the people who joined when they were all ready older (i.e. 21, like me) join?

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I said third person, but it really depends on the..."feel" I'm getting for the story. For example, my Chronicles of Magic: Daughter of the Mystics story I was working on ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I changed the title for this to something more fitting and generalized. Yay me. Why do I feel like, lately, my "default plot" has to be a quest? I mean, ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Awesome. ^_^

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Description- describing facial expressions

    One of the biggest things I struggle with is description. This is both of setting and physical characteristics, including facial expressions. I've realized that I tend to have my characters ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    .... I think Vader gives my reaction to this pretty frackin good here. NO, NO, NO, NO! -Cries- They've all ready butchered things enough with their screw ups in the ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Update- Freewebs isn't being a pain and being all slow any more. I've added a bunch of new links. -Pushes people- go check it out!

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    That's probably a Freewebs issue. I'm trying to go to the site right now and it's taking forever. x.x Keep trying, I guess. That's what I get for having to ...

    Oct 15, 2007


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy