User avatar

AVilicious666

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    Thank you for the comments. ^.^ Everything helps. =] I'll fix the spelling later. I have to get off the comp.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    Thank you, Em. ^.^ I still need to get around to editing this. Time is not on my side. >

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    thank you. i shall look it over. ^.^

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My world

    AVilicious666> Thanks for the long review and lesson about that commas. Won't use them like that ever again. Promise. You're welcome. ^.^

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Man at Station Four

    Your lines are read kind of choppy, and i think it's the fact that you have soooo many commas you don't need. try and write this in paragraph form and ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In My Field Of Dead And Dying Apple Cores...

    First of all, thank you for the crit, even though it's not your strong point. At least you attempted. ^.^ Second of all, the more you crit it, and the ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    The last people are in 'The Golden Compass' It's pretty popular these days, so I figured people might know who they are. Maybe I should make that more clear.. =/ ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In My Field Of Dead And Dying Apple Cores...

    I changed the rating of this poem to R. Please, you don't have to rate things all of the time, but especially if it is R content, rate your work! ...

    Mar 16, 2008


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley