-
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
Lol, YAY! I've always wanted to call someone Firebug. ^.^
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
Keira - Hola! Stellar is such a fun word. XD It's fabulous to meet you, as well! Good to know you're doing pretty darn good, and I'm super-de-duper. ;] Firearris ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
That's good. I don't think anyone has ever not liked this site. I'm looking forward to reading some of your writing. Have you posted any yet? Yes, actually, I have- ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
We've also been doing the word one. XD Lol, thank you! Everyone here is so nice. ^.^ It's a change from some of the other sites with all meanies >
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
niteowl, that's a lot of smiley faces. >< Lol And, thank you. XD I tend to swing into things pretty fast. And I actually like critting, so, if I find ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
Snoink - I'm on my spring break, too. It's amazing, isn't it, not having to get up at ungodly hours in the morning for a little while? I like drinking ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: The questions to life we will never know.
Anyways- Hi. I'm A.V. [[Or you can call me Ashurii -Whichever you like best- or can remember easiest.]] So how is everyone?
Mar 16, 2008
