-
Re: Finish The Sentence...
the bottle had a hole in it. i was so upset i just drank the whole keg, then
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
hurt really bad, so I jumped into a keg of...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
covered myself with a leaf, but that
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
and there's no blow dryers in heaven. I..
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
i still had the urge to pee, so i..
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
EDIT: Micheal Jackson rescued my nose from a beaver, but it killed him, so we...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
shot me. i knew i should have paid more attention to that life expectancy. So then I..
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
sick and then it...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
rented a pony and..
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
died and came back to life, only to...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
the circus. Then a clown with fangs lunged at me and...
Mar 16, 2008
