-
Re: Finish The Sentence...
was chopped off, so God..
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
bit him, so he.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
mother used to feed him raw meet as a kid. God wasn't happy, so he...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
when that didn't work, the doctor told him he was a lost cause, so God...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
did that, but it was still there. So he went back to the doctor who told him..
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
the tree gave him árbolitis and the only way to cure it is to...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
tree, and he hit ALLLLL the branches on the way down. When he hit a bench at the bottom, he...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
he face planted, but it's okay, the clouds were a soft fall, but then...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
an anvil, but it's okay, he's already dead, so he got back up and..
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
we had a jolly good time until..
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
stabbed the Devil. God was so happy he...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I found Hell and ran into my mother. She looked like Dracula, and she tried to...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
screamed like a little girl afraid of spiders who just found one in her hair and ran away, but I accidentally...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I punched him, but that only made him madder, so we started trying to kill each other, but, remember, we were already dead, so God came up and...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I tripped him 'cause I felt like it, so he got up and...
Mar 22, 2008
