User avatar

AVilicious666

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    have at it. >

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    basta... evil.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    the circus. Then a clown with fangs lunged at me and...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The questions to life we will never know.

    Snoink - I'm on my spring break, too. It's amazing, isn't it, not having to get up at ungodly hours in the morning for a little while? I like drinking ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    EDITED: Just a few things changed, but hopefully it makes a difference. ^.^ Chocolate Chip Fantasies Life lingers like the aroma of Mama's cookies. When I couldn't sleep, she'd spend ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apple

    Try and play with line breaks. Yours are way too long, which takes away from the power of the words. People have very short attention spans, so with poetry, you ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Tarnished wings

    Try and work on your grammar- it's off in a few places. Maybe try for some more figurative language, too. Also, you need to work on your punctuation. Your flow ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Trashed (with an almost happy ending)

    It seems like your rhyming is forced, and when people tend to force their rhymes, it hinders their ability to really let loose and usually upsets the flow more than ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The questions to life we will never know.

    Anyways- Hi. I'm A.V. [[Or you can call me Ashurii -Whichever you like best- or can remember easiest.]] So how is everyone?

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Field Of Dead And Dying Apple Cores...

    I changed the rating of this poem to R. Please, you don't have to rate things all of the time, but especially if it is R content, rate your work! ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Field Of Dead And Dying Apple Cores...

    Eat My Flaws Like They're Putrid Delicacies You are the fly of my body- munching and crunching away at the dusty must within my folds. The dirt and grime in ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Over

    My feelings for you have gone, show this. gimme some kind of simile or metaphor. Banished forever as if never born, You could do so much with this. Never again ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying Not to Blink

    Standing on the corner Always looking in. Looking in to what? Develop this more here. Standing there, I fought to wonder What do I see in him? I tend to ...

    Mar 15, 2008


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe