-
Re: Finish The Sentence...
tree, and he hit ALLLLL the branches on the way down. When he hit a bench at the bottom, he...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
he face planted, but it's okay, the clouds were a soft fall, but then...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
PRESENTS!!!
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
an anvil, but it's okay, he's already dead, so he got back up and..
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
runny
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
brown
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
we had a jolly good time until..
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
accessories. XD
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
stabbed the Devil. God was so happy he...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I found Hell and ran into my mother. She looked like Dracula, and she tried to...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...
thank you. i shall look it over. ^.^
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
screamed like a little girl afraid of spiders who just found one in her hair and ran away, but I accidentally...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I punched him, but that only made him madder, so we started trying to kill each other, but, remember, we were already dead, so God came up and...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
I tripped him 'cause I felt like it, so he got up and...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
the bottle had a hole in it. i was so upset i just drank the whole keg, then
Mar 22, 2008
