User avatar

ATragicLoveStory

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Blink

    Thanks. It was supposed to have a moral. that's all. and how life can be ruined by one mistake.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Those Eyes

    hopefully there is more to this story. it's so sad. =[ but in a good way.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    my favorite one ever. and u wrote this in career pathways class. XD

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Games We Play

    eh. not my favorite one. it's ok. seems like it needs something...else to it...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    you captured the real mind of a teenager head over heels in love. she thinks.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazy Me

    pretty good. i enjoy your other pieces better. this one seems kind of empty. especially the first line. it seems to need something...that doesn't fit the rest of the poem, ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    aww. this is cute. this is what TRUE love should be like. nicely written. good word choice. interesting. =]

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired

    here* more is coming. that's only chapter one.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired

    ignore how things aren't indented. it won't indent on her for some reason.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired

    More to be desired Chapter 1 More to be desired Chapter 1 It may not be perfect, Joanna mumbled as she gazed upon the miniature-sized mansion that would become her ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    very well written. I like the description you used throughout the story. Keep up writing. Can't wait to read more. =]

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Impression

    ugh. still no paragraph indents. they are supposed to be there...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Impression

    First Impression I have to admit that I didn’t like him, not in the least. When I first set eyes on him, looking over every piece of clothing he wore, ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Blink

    it decided to not take my paragraph indents...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Blink

    I mentally pictured myself in my own little world. Away from my life’s careless errors. Away from the sleepless nights, away from the night where my whole life seemed to ...

    Jun 6, 2007


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe