User avatar

ATragicLoveStory

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Wow. Nice feature, Nate. Thanks a ton. ^_^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    This was so adorable. It interested me. I hope my first kiss will be like that that. ^_^ The only "problem" that I have with it, is the quote "Why ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Venomous Attraction

    Venomous Attraction The poison escapes your lips And encircles mine Threatening to enter The fumes envelop me Making me woozy Unraveling my inhibitions And revealing my insecurities The venom enters ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Daniel, Alainna and Andy had pretty much said everything I was going to point out. I'm not that big into fantasy either, yet it sort of caught my attention. I ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I prefer paperback books over any other because whenever I read hardcover books, the jacket falls off somehow and I end up taking it off, plus they're heavier. As for ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Other Re: Pieces of a puzzle

    Puzzle pieces of corresponding shapes lie spread out on the kitchen table. Some dusty from being hidden for so long, some soggy from being slobbered on by the family dog. ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Pikara's theme: The Moon Plains

    it's realy cute and sweet. at some points i can sing it, and other parlts it's a bit harder.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Concussion

    I like how the rhyming scene and it gives off great imagery. Keep it up. =]

    Jul 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Fried Rice

    nice story. i love it. =] keep writing like this.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    ...wow. cute with really good description. i lilked it

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired

    yeah, it's up.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired [Chapter 2]

    Chapter 2 “That’s a mirror,” James replied slowly “Just…a mirror? An ordinary, every day mirror?” “Yes, well, no.” He stuttered. She glanced at him and realized he had turned pale. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bird's Eye

    hmm...I enjoyed it. Very good description. Too bad that I didn't even know there was such an animal out there named an Osprey. I guess you learn a new thing ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Embers

    Embers Scorching pain Burning lies Smoldering thoughts Set ablaze by emotions Raining teardrops Smothering the despondency Extinguishing the agony within Leaving only embers

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: just an introduction

    hey, everyone. I'm Stephanie. *waves* and excited to be here. I play percussion and piano as my second hobby to writing. I've already posted some works of mine so I ...

    Jun 6, 2007


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain