User avatar

AMDDOG

  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    I can't remember what happened. Not clearly. My memory chip had been soaked, so I relied on my natural memory, which happens to be very, very bad. There was a ...

    Jun 27, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    I sat on my bed and put on a black suit. Almost like Black Widow's you could say. I could pull of her hairstyle but I personally like long hair. ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    I walked back to my cabin after a really long walk. I can't say I was happy either. I really really missed Jack. Sadly there was one camper who had ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    I hid a smile. Hiking! I love hiking! With so little trees in my time its hard to find places to hike. I touched the soar spot on my shoulder. ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    I looked at the girl who walked into the room. She seemed.... too.... you know what, I don't even know. I plopped down onto the bottom bunk and unpacked my ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    Day one Nira Barshuna. I stepped out of the old vehicle with a scowl. I handed the driver a small chip, containing the money of my time, and walked away ...

    Mar 12, 2015


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye