User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    I finally decided to draw my own avatar, since so many other people have done cool ones for themselves. Here's the bigger picture:

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    Thirty minute sketch of a Phoenix I did. Was also high on chocolate at the time :D It's a bit grainy from re-sizing it, so, if you're interested, here's the ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    Lol, it's only one picture. Besides, it's not really that good. But thanks for the uplifting praise :D

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    Why would you feel inferior?

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    This is my first attempt at digital art. I took a picture I drew, transferred it to GIMP, and did some shading. It's not much but...it's not much.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    "Behold ye! Behold ye!" Okay, there's not much to behold. But I like art, a lot, and I love to draw, so I thought I would start sharing some of ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    I always use the name finder that is built into the writing program I use, Scrivener. Not that you'll want to pay the $40 just for the name finder, but ...

    Jan 16, 2014


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott