User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Wow, I take my wish back. Granted, but you get eaten by a tiger at the zoo. I wish I were something as cool as a tiger.

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Lol, granted. Unfortunately the protagonist in your story gets eaten by the dragon. I wish I was immortal.

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    How come you asked about me asking?

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Who wants to know?

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you get stuck in that same memory and it replays over and over and over, and now your favorite memories have become your worst nightmares. I wish ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Anybody who likes fantasy books?

    I'm addicted to fantasy. Probably because it's the world I don't live in, so it's new and exciting. Plus, I like to see people get killed by Gravity Hammers and ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Then you die, along with all of the rest of us, for not shutting up about epicness! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, and then you become a greedy foolish person and waste all of your inheritance and live in the slums. Wish I had Hermes' boots.

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you realize you are part of humanity. I wish that chocolate was a vegetable.

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Then died from over exposure to pure epicness!

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Died from listening to you all talk about epicness.

    Jan 16, 2014


NO U
— Carina