-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You die from being oppressed by grammar.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died from lack of ability to understand music.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Can I agree?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it's old like mine and breaks down all the time, so you always wish you had a different laptop. I wish I had a different laptop.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted (only because I made it for dinner today.) unfortunately, I also ate it. I wish that all these stupid ad's would disappear.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What would be the fun in that?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died from even thinking about soap operas...bleh....
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Haha, to bad I get rescued by a giant eagle with a British accent. You attempted to go through the Blue Gate, but got stuck, and then it closed, so ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What kind of a question is that?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
That was weird. It wasn't showing your post, only Zolen's. We must have been typing at the same time and you posted right before me. Anyways...obvious answer is, granted, but ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
You ended the wishing string...why?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Does it look like I know?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You're wrong Scary Man. And you were the cookie that the sporks ate which was baked in a tree.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
And you got eaten by a tiger when you went to Japan.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why don't I remember the question about the question?
Jan 17, 2014
