User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    11. Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter two 12 .Soul's Decay : Chapter Three 13. The Fourth World: Ch4 Part 2 14. Paint the Roses Blue 15. Roberto & the Defeat ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    1. There once was a young girl... 2. The Riddle and The Answer 3. I'm not ready 4. Asterisks 5. The Words I Couldn't Explain 6. Country Mouse, Chapter 4 ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Lol, Lucrezia . You aren't married yet? I'd propose, but I don't know what my mother would say....

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Lucrezia because I've never heard her say anything mean, even when there's lots to say.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Contests Re: Contests!

    Everybody likes contests! I have noticed a lack of fun contests on this site. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but, in any case, I've decided to start doing my ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Jan. 20 - Feb. 2: SubtleSanity!

    Haha! Congrats SubtleSanity !

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What the what?!

    I agree. I removed my review, and tried to make amends, I just don't know how to delete this forum topic.

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What the what?!

    Well, yes and no. in this case, it's doing the opposite of what it's designed to.

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What the what?!

    I see what you're saying. I thought that the selected works were there because they were actually "selected."

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the next featured member!

    Lucrezia is obviously the best choice. She always has great reviews. Is always kind and nice with her words. Always helpful. I haven't seen her do one thing that I ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Lucrezia for sure! She is always reviewing things, has a very good sense of what's good and what's not. Is very thoughtful and kind about what she says, gives advice ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What the what?!

    Did the poem "Twerk" really get put on the literary spotlight? Really? It's not even good literature, it's just a bunch of rhyming words about a shaking butt. My view ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    You died from to much liability to the grammar gods.

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    You mean the Re-TARDIS?

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Martians as in, little green men?

    Jan 18, 2014


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns