User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    Here is my submission GriffinClaw ! Hope you like it :) Bringer And here's the link to the prompt you gave me:

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    Lol, the prompt is perfect. And no, I don't want to wait. I can write it by the end of today for sure. Thanks!

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    I know the deadline is soon, but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something worth the read, so, if you wouldn't mind, *hold out hand* picture please! And ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    No, they aren't. Like I explained; Macro-Evolution is a major jump in a short time, resulting in a very complete change in DNA. Micro-Evolution is a minor jump in a ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Lol, because if they got married they would have to name their first child Strange Sanity. The moment he was born (or she) they would be thrown into an insane ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    No on you getting a YWS marriage with SubtleSanity.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Everyone just needs to understand the difference between Macro and Micro Evolution, and who actually believed in what. Charles Darwin was NOT a firm believer in MacroEvolution. He touched on ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    I have an overpowering urge to troll this debate. Same goes for me.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I believe you just did :)

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    For the noble steed! 26. Make A Move 27. Sadness 28. The Crows of Casterwick 29. I Hope Your Appendix Explodes 30. Is Nessecity Still The Mother of Invention?? 31. ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    For the helm! 21. Endless Self-Torment 22. dream 23. The masked and the marked:Chapter 1 discussion 24. When Will We Start 25. How To Catch A Cold With A Butterfly ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    For the shield! 16. Before The Middle of Nowhere 17. ???Checking out me history 18. Starlight 19. Pokemon: Charmander's Quest - Chapter 1 20. Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter one

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    No! Strange and SubtleSanity? Definitely not.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Was I supposed to post my intentions of becoming a knight here, or in the Great Hall? I posted it there, but..... I would like to become a knight :)

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    AEC enters the alabaster castle, surprised to find that the place is humming with activity. The brave knights and squires converse excitedly about their recent quests. Striding up to the ...

    Jan 27, 2014


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero