-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died from lack of ability to understand music.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Can I agree?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but it's old like mine and breaks down all the time, so you always wish you had a different laptop. I wish I had a different laptop.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
tins
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-231 Holy freak. I'm going to go make a whole bunch of male profiles so I can resurrect "man"kind.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Pink
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted (only because I made it for dinner today.) unfortunately, I also ate it. I wish that all these stupid ad's would disappear.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What would be the fun in that?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died from even thinking about soap operas...bleh....
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Haha, to bad I get rescued by a giant eagle with a British accent. You attempted to go through the Blue Gate, but got stuck, and then it closed, so ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What kind of a question is that?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
That was weird. It wasn't showing your post, only Zolen's. We must have been typing at the same time and you posted right before me. Anyways...obvious answer is, granted, but ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Fing (as in somefing that I heard about ;)
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Rink
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-224 Man alive!
Jan 18, 2014
