-
Re: Report a good member!
Lucrezia because I've never heard her say anything mean, even when there's lots to say.
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Contests!
Everybody likes contests! I have noticed a lack of fun contests on this site. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but, in any case, I've decided to start doing my ...
Jan 27, 2014 -
Re: Featured Member Jan. 20 - Feb. 2: SubtleSanity!
Haha! Congrats SubtleSanity !
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What the what?!
I agree. I removed my review, and tried to make amends, I just don't know how to delete this forum topic.
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: What the what?!
Well, yes and no. in this case, it's doing the opposite of what it's designed to.
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: What the what?!
I see what you're saying. I thought that the selected works were there because they were actually "selected."
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Guess the next featured member!
Lucrezia is obviously the best choice. She always has great reviews. Is always kind and nice with her words. Always helpful. I haven't seen her do one thing that I ...
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: Report a good member!
Lucrezia for sure! She is always reviewing things, has a very good sense of what's good and what's not. Is very thoughtful and kind about what she says, gives advice ...
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: What the what?!
Did the poem "Twerk" really get put on the literary spotlight? Really? It's not even good literature, it's just a bunch of rhyming words about a shaking butt. My view ...
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died from to much liability to the grammar gods.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
You mean the Re-TARDIS?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-236 It's worse than that.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-239
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Martians as in, little green men?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You die from being oppressed by grammar.
Jan 18, 2014
