User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

    Sweet! Who wants to design the super-suits?

    Feb 7, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

    S uper A wesome C ool D ynamite A lpha W olf S quadrant The name says it all! (If you don't know where it's from, go watch Shrek the ...

    Feb 7, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    Here's how I understand it: (4d^2t^5v^-4)(-5dt^-3v^-1) 1. d^2 multiplied by d^1 = d^3 2. t^5 multiplied by t^-3 = t^2 3. v^-4 multiplied by v^-1 = v^5 Which gives us ...

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    Is this contest officially over?

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Contests Re: Skittles Contest!

    I think basing your story off of another story, but integrating Skittles would be great! And yes, you can submit more than one work, but only one will be chosen ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    Lol, it's only one picture. Besides, it's not really that good. But thanks for the uplifting praise :D

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    Why would you feel inferior?

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    This is my first attempt at digital art. I took a picture I drew, transferred it to GIMP, and did some shading. It's not much but...it's not much.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of AE

    "Behold ye! Behold ye!" Okay, there's not much to behold. But I like art, a lot, and I love to draw, so I thought I would start sharing some of ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight Chronicle has fought a hard and fast battle to gain the prestige to become one of the glorious Knights of the Green Room, and has finally succeeded! His rusted ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    For the Armor! 36. To Rise or Fall: Chapter 8 37. The worst time to encounter an earthquake is when you are riding a bike. 38. A rape story. 39. ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Contests Re: Skittles Contest!

    The name tells it...actually, no it doesn't. Yes, this contest revolves around Skittles. I love them, and happened to have just downed an entire 14oz bag in one sitting. Now, ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    Here is my submission GriffinClaw ! Hope you like it :) Bringer And here's the link to the prompt you gave me:

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    Lol, the prompt is perfect. And no, I don't want to wait. I can write it by the end of today for sure. Thanks!

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Contests Re: Picture Prompts!

    I know the deadline is soon, but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something worth the read, so, if you wouldn't mind, *hold out hand* picture please! And ...

    Jan 28, 2014


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight