-
Re: Experimented DT
All right! Now I know what's going on. That's always a good thing :)
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented DT
So, if I understand it correctly now: People keep signing up and creating characters until we like what we have. Then, you close the topic, and we start writing after ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented DT
Oh, okay, lol. I've never done this before so I didn't know what was going on, sorry.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented DT
I mean, the place to post what we've written in the story is in the Experimented [open/accepting] room, right?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-222 Oh my gosh! how many girls are there?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented DT
We post what we've written in the first topic room, correct?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]
I see, I'll fix it right away.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]
.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]
This sounds like fun, so I think I'll join in.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-207 I wonder what the ratio of guys to girls on this site is?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Anybody who likes fantasy books?
I'm addicted to fantasy. Probably because it's the world I don't live in, so it's new and exciting. Plus, I like to see people get killed by Gravity Hammers and ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
That doesn't make much sense, but all right. For ending a sentence with the letter Q.
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Then you die, along with all of the rest of us, for not shutting up about epicness! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, and then you become a greedy foolish person and waste all of your inheritance and live in the slums. Wish I had Hermes' boots.
Jan 16, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10-freaky, but interesting
Jan 16, 2014
