-
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
You ended the wishing string...why?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Does it look like I know?
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You're wrong Scary Man. And you were the cookie that the sporks ate which was baked in a tree.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
And you got eaten by a tiger when you went to Japan.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why don't I remember the question about the question?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Wow, I take my wish back. Granted, but you get eaten by a tiger at the zoo. I wish I were something as cool as a tiger.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Lol, granted. Unfortunately the protagonist in your story gets eaten by the dragon. I wish I was immortal.
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-223 Hey, got it right this time :)
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
How come you asked about me asking?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
grip
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
grit
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Who wants to know?
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
Changed it. To bad this doesn't count :(
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you get stuck in that same memory and it replays over and over and over, and now your favorite memories have become your worst nightmares. I wish ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-223 Man, women are crazy! They're everywhere! HELP! Wait...I should be thankful for that.
Jan 17, 2014
