User avatar

787ellen

  • Narrative Poetry Re: For the Love of the Hero

    this is really great! this hero sounds quite mystirious . you don't give much away about him but thats good.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    this is really good. fan fiction sometimes doesnt make sense but this does.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 2

    this is really brilliant ! Believe it or not things like that really do happen. I love to see the length this will go.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The easy way chapter one

    thanks for all the comments, this will really help my writing

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The easy way chapter one

    thanks, i know its fast but it will all become clear. they have a past just wait and see. thabks for spotting the grammar sometimes i wright to fast to ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Angel

    your work is really clever, you get your point accross, i only hope that times get better for you. I know times are hard, from september i start my last ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Short Story of a Lonely Guy

    its a good story line, you should write more

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Brothers Part 1

    wow, your novel so far accurately shows a soldiers opinion of a coward. as far as i cam see your grammar is brilliant. id really like to see where this ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The easy way chapter one

    chapter one What do you do when all you ever loved, all you ever know tumbles down around you ? Thats the point, I just didnt know. I was young ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Lovely Nightmare

    I really like it, alot of relationships are hard or broken and I think you captured it beautifully

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The fallen

    use this link, it's a playlist of music I used as inspiration for this chapter All I could hear were his terrified screams, they filled my head with an uncomfortable ...

    Apr 3, 2011


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf