User avatar

322sivart

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, just joined! :D

    Hey Medeivalwriter! Welcome to YWS. I've been a member for about a month now, and the more you are involved in this great community, the more you love it. Everyone ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    Oh, ok. Thanks.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    I can easily put down 10 reviews in that time. However, I don't see the logic in not posting anything during these 24 hours.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there fellow writer-people-folk!

    Hey Josh, welcome to YWS! Your novel seems like something I would read, because I enjoy writing crime fiction myself. Your adding science and fantasy into the mix sounds like ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    hi Y"esterdays! Welcome to YWS. I've only been a member for about a week myself, but it only took me about a day to become hooked! The longer you are ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Just posted to say that I've been a member of this community for just a day and I'm already hooked! Here's a bit about myself: I'm a very proud New ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ribbit.

    Hi, Rachel. It really is great to educate yourself with so many languages. Are you learning French and Spanish on your own, or through school? The only other language I ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi everyone, I'm Alex. I found this website earlier today, and so far it seems great to be part of this community. I don't know too many people that I'm ...

    Feb 5, 2011


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon