User avatar

322sivart

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Luckily, with my trusty leather gloves on, I threw it in the woods

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HaRm YoU :(

    Hey Upile, I'm here as requested. I really liked this. There was a lot of emotion and it was very realistic. The one thing about this poem that confuses me ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Storm

    Hey CreativeXPressions, Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here, and you can call me Alex. I feel like you wrote this in a rush. It's a very ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Today

    I looked into her eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist. I was hundreds of feet in the air. She came in closer to me and locked her hands ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love poems from my past

    Hey Upile, When I read all this, there are moments when I want to tell you that some of this is the most cliche poetry I've ever read, but then ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter Two

    Hey Kafka, So here I am to review your second chapter. Fires are slow to die. Even when their feast has been reduced to sickly black blocks of char, one ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Face of Fear

    Hey Writer? I really liked this because I felt that (unlike most rhyming poetry similar to this) it had a good flow to it (sorry Kafka, have to disagree with ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Perfection"

    I'm sorry to hear this. I know what you mean with your "creek" analogy (I'm that "smart kid" too). You just have to make sure that you give life everything ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader (Prologue)

    Hey Megs, I've been planning to read your novel for the longest time, so I'm glad I finally got to it. I agree with other reviewers of this chapter that ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paul and Paulette

    Hey jujubean, Honestly, I like some of your other fiction much better than this. Your style of writing this story didn't work out well at all. Friday night , Paul ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone

    Every so often, she gave me a smile and her blue-green eyes would come alive and make me forget about everything else She was beautiful; living proof That there is ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Prompt Attack

    Write a poem about someone who swims down the East Coast to run away from someone. He can't be running from cops, and you have to describe the outcome of ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Quiet Path

    Hey Daniel, Sometimes, I can be very critical of poetry, and this is one of those times xD. The trees have lost their green the trees have lost their leaves ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: One Year Social Experiment of a Teenager Chapt. 2

    Hey Smash, I'll give you my nit-picks first, and then give you my overall opinion of your work. Hester Borone Wow. What a name! blew long and hard on her ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flower

    Hey Storygirl, I really like this piece! You have a very original, flowing style to your poetry, and the emotions you convey are extremely vivid. Although, maybe this is just ...

    Feb 20, 2011


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester