User avatar

322sivart

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 0. Prologue (Redrafted)

    Hey Amie, Here I am for the second chapter. I have to say, the Prolouge was much better than Chapter One. Maybe because of how unique the bridge thing was, ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 1. Tiptoeing over the edge. (Redrafted)

    Hey Amie, I'm here as requested, thank you for asking me to review this! I really love it. This is such a unique story, and it really makes me want ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Duel [Watch out for pointy objects]

    Can the convenience of failure be shaken from even you? Look around at your world, the one your daddy made and tell me one thing Who would you be if ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: CUBE: Inside the Tesseract, Chapter One

    Hey Kafka, Here I am, as requested! I, too, needed a dictionary next to me to read this. Your writing style overall is absolutely incredible. I still had many questions ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Duel [Watch out for pointy objects]

    She had a gentle mouth, a smile unduplicated, and her brown eyes turned green when she cried My memory of her is clear and each day a few drops of ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    I remember her. Sweet and beautiful, she was. I open my eyes.

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Peter at the gates called amongst the sequoiahs older than himself

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    After a night Not easily forgotten My head's in the clouds

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    The letter melting in a fire slowly dying Never seen again

    Feb 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    No problem. Both reviews are done.

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Planet of the Lost - Part 1: The Crash

    Hey PaulClover, Thank you for asking me to review this. This is some of the best science fiction that I've read on this website so far, it really is. I ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Handwriting

    Hey Katrain, As requested, here I am. Wow. I'm being totally honest here, I havn't come across a poem this good in a long time. This was really unique, and ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Was There

    It's both, but it depends how you use it.

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Gen. Y

    I love this! My favorite part of this poem was "Craving Fame as Well as Infamy". That's so true. I love your tone when you write this. It's so self-justifying ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Storm Clouds

    Hey Persephoneia, Thanks for giving me something to read! Your nervous sweat presses the smell into the air, rusty after all this time. I can almost see it hanging overhead ...

    Feb 21, 2011


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown