User avatar

322sivart

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Duel [Watch out for pointy objects]

    Tell me if you want from me more than I can give And you'll be free to leave my life and live the life you'll want to live I guess ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paolo

    Hey Penguin, Your poem is really interesting. I like the flow that you present in this poem, and the length is perfect. Perhaps I am not reading into this poem ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    Five down. That will probably be it until tomorrow morning.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire and Ice

    Hey Tinkembell! Is this your entire prolouge? I agree with Skins that there's nothing particular about this that makes me want to read on, however I like the concept by ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Hey Kat, You might just be my favorite poet on YWS. No joke. I really don't have any criticizm for you, this is just brilliant. I mean, only a protegy ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    I already did three. I can probably do another ten.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    All done!

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Delusion

    Hey Jasmine, I'm here as requested! I like your story, and I like your characters so far. This is definately something that I would want to continue reading. Here's just ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandpa

    Hey Sarebear, I'm here as requested. I absolutely love this. I know you are asking your readers to tear this to pieces, but I don't think I can do that. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1

    Hey Megs, I'm here as requested! I like your description in a lot of places in this chapter. One thing I really liked is how you described the silence by ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Journalist

    Well, I have to say that this is my first written work that I'm proud of in a while. Enjoy and criticize, but be mindful of the rating. “Maybe all ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    Oh, ok. Thanks.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    I can easily put down 10 reviews in that time. However, I don't see the logic in not posting anything during these 24 hours.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Pope

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because you can't read her avatar's text.

    Feb 25, 2011


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath