User avatar

322sivart

  • Other Poetry Re: Five Poems That Start With "S" - Skin

    Hey Rose! I liked the gneral idea of this poem. but I don't like the way you present it. What I mean is, I don't like your voice. You sound ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    And Kafka, yours is done.

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drawn Onward

    Hey Kafka, I'm here as requested. Thanks for asking me to review this, I like it a lot. Honestly, it's hard to believe that a writer as talented as yourself ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Well, I'm back! And Kiicoh's and Smile's reviews are done. Now, on to Kafka's.....

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Ghost and I

    Hey Smile, I'm here as requested. Thanks for asking me to review this. I like the fact that you have the power over your readers in hte sense that short, ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Taylor's Treasures

    Wow. I'm here as requested, and thank you for asking me to review this phonomenal piece. It is truly origional, gory, romantic, and unexplainably vivid. Throughout the story you maintained ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Duel [Watch out for pointy objects]

    She rode horses in the day, Watched the stars at night, Shielded by an oblivious veil But now she sits today Wondering why she's not okay And why she never ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Kiicoh, I'll be sure to review "Taylor's treasures" and SmileLikeUMeanIit, I'll get to your review as well, but maybe not for a few days. I'm really busy until maybe Thursday. ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Progression

    Hey Kiicoh, I'm here as requested. First of all, let me say that this was astounding. Your word choice was excellent, and the idea of a 'progression' was really there, ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sponge Bob

    Hey Shiney, I really liked this. It was a very clever poem, and some little words and phrases that you use really made it great. "Necktie" and "pores and craters ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, just joined! :D

    Hey Medeivalwriter! Welcome to YWS. I've been a member for about a month now, and the more you are involved in this great community, the more you love it. Everyone ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    Only seven. I'm a little disappointed, but I was up to my neck in homework this weekend.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    Seven down. Five more to 100...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flower Petal

    Hey PoeticGlow, I agree with Jagged and Sarebear that the rhyming was a little awkward. I think that when you write a poem that you want to rhyme in, you ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Hey idraxx, Could you take a look at this short story? Thanks in advance, Alex

    Feb 27, 2011


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47