User avatar

322sivart

  • Other Poetry Re: Rapunzel atop Babel

    Where it says, "And Repunzel spoke in the tounges of man", is that intentionally illegible? It would make sense given that sentence and the title, but I can't be sure. ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Charlie The Cheat

    I read your last one, and I loved it. I read this one, and I loved it. You would really be a great prose writer, I think. The "Rome is ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Roberto Who Was Greedy

    Hey Sopster, I really liked the clevernesss of your voice in this poem, and the altogether lightheartedness in the way that you presented the death of a boy. It was ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    Wonderful poem. Brief and to the point. Yes, we all feel this way when doing math, except I'm taking Geometry this year, and it's basically Algebra with shapes. But next ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    And, this is just a bump.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear thy government, our God

    Hey Inkwell, Wow. This was really good and, well...interesting. Is this an anti-Bush poem? I figured because of "mass murder" and things like that. I think this was really clever ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The meaning of being Pretty

    Hey Waterlily, I'm going to be honest. I didn't really like this poem. Those who have reviewed before me have already told you that this is not deep enough and ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    Hey Blue, I like this poem a lot, and in its uniqueness I find it hard to criticize. However, I'm not quite sure what you're saying from a political viewpoint. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 4

    Hey Bolshevik, Wow. When I read this, I can't help but notice how much it reminds me of "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel. That's a great song, and ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    Hey Elizabeth, I really, really liked this. You write this beautifully, sincerely, and personally, and that's what made this fun to read (gripping too, I would say). You have a ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    Hey Milkncookies! I'm not sure how serious you were about this poem, or if you just wrote it to let off some steam. Honestly, I've never been a fan of ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unique.

    Hey Ritaki, I thought that the voice that you gave yourself in this poem was really appropriate, but I didn't like what you are trying to say here. It didn't ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Dream away your mind To a place I remember Where shadow's dont lurk

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parallel: What I didn't learn in math

    Hey Knight, Actually, I think that your first poem entitled "Parallel" was the first piece I reviewed on YWS. xD. Yes, I'm a nerd. Yes, I'm blown away by this. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: StainedAHeartOnMyBestShirt

    Hey Whatley! This was interesting. Your talent for haikus is very evident in this poem, but I think that for this, all of the formatting is very unnessecary (yes, I ...

    Mar 6, 2011


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White