User avatar

322sivart

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Not Crazy

    Wow, this was great! You did a great job introducing your character without over-narrating, if you know what I mean. Just one thing, in the beginning of the story, you ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Poetry, Not Songs

    Oh. I just posted "lyrics" on this forum. Should it be moved?

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Codra -Chapter One

    I think this was pretty good. I would say, if this is going to be your entire first chapter, you should have more of a dialouge between your main character ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The truth about teachers

    I have never written a script before, but I think yours is pretty good. Maybe you should expand the dialouge between the three friends in the beginning and crack a ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 0

    That really is amazing. The choppy format of it made me hooked. Also, I like the description and dialouge. I really dont have anything to critique, you did a really ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Hi everyone! While looking through my work, I stumbled upon this poem i origionally wrote about a year ago a an attempt at writing a song in the style of ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A cul de sac

    I have been blinder than the alley I love that line! I think this work it great just how it is, there's really nothing I can critique you on. Nothing ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parallel

    Wow, this is really creative, and I don't think that I have much advice to give you. Maybe, if anything, I would have made the italicized lines at the end ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Faces

    I loved it! First off, in the third line of the second stanza, did you mean "bowler hat" instead of "blower hat"? Did you write this poem just for the ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi everyone, I'm Alex. I found this website earlier today, and so far it seems great to be part of this community. I don't know too many people that I'm ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain