User avatar

322sivart

  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    Oh, thank you. Yeah, poetry is really hard for me, so I usually stick to short stories, unless I have something really good on my mind. I also find rapping ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I like the idea, but I don' know if you wanted this poem to have more of a beat to it. If you did, you might want to make the ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss Me, before I Die

    I hid behind the curtains of the stage. Excellent opening hook! This was very unique and very descriptive for a piece of such short length. All I can say is, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    I love it! Everything that I've read from this anthology had been great so far, and I have to say that this piece even tops "Dear God". It's very real, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Just posted to say that I've been a member of this community for just a day and I'm already hooked! Here's a bit about myself: I'm a very proud New ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Gold Watch (chapter 1)

    This is a story that came to me just a couple days ago. I really don't know where I'm going with this, but I think it's a good opening chapter ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love IV (Illumination)

    Overall, this was great. The MC's feelings were really developed, and the length of the poem is perfect. However, I really don't like how it starts. I wasn't hooked until, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thats What They Say

    I liked it. However, I am a bit confused myself as to who specifically you are indignant towards. Also, perhaps you can contrast this feeling with something else, if you ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    This definately isn't bad, but certainly not worth 100 points. Tell me, who's the one you love? Tell me now before I go to war Just let me know for ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ribbit.

    Hi, Rachel. It really is great to educate yourself with so many languages. Are you learning French and Spanish on your own, or through school? The only other language I ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Loners

    Hi, spy0h. I would give you my opinion of this, but I'm not sure what you want to do with this. Is this the beginnings of a short story, or ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Scavenger, Chapter One: Consequences of a Dumpster

    You and I have the same writing style! I love the opening two paragraphs, and the ending hook of that section is excellent. Society collapsed, and yet: there were survivors. ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hot Rod

    Since I have to log off soon, I was not able to read the entire piece, sorry. However, what I read was EXCELLENT. I can't even begin to tell you ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    Hi jujubean. I'm not that experienced of a writer, but I'm sorry to say that I think that this piece needs some work. I like the feeling of the poem ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear God

    As someone had said before, I think you should expand on this idea, because this was beautifully written. However, there was one part of the story that caught my eye. ...

    Feb 6, 2011


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France