User avatar

322sivart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    Mean Mr. Mustard, Maybe I appreciate excellent poetry more than I can appreciate excellent prose because I'm not good at writing poetry. Maybe it's that you can convey much more ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    I think you should definately make this longer. I'm not sure, were you going for something short like this, are you just pouring out whatever you're thinking right now, or ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Done!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Musings #1

    Muffin, This was...really deep. I rarely ever read anything on YWS that's so thought out on this sort of morbid, if you will, level. I like how you structured each ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    And...another bump.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The story of your life

    Something like this is really art. I really love its simplicity and strong message regardless. There's really not much else I can say, but it's a great thing when a ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: --

    Much better. Now it seems like you're writing about something you've been holding back for a while, and now you want to let it out. I like it. I have ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: --

    Hey Megan, I liked your basic premise for this poem, but I'm not sure if you meant for this to be about something very specific or something rather general. Your ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cleaning Ladies.

    MamaLama, I really, really, loved this! Your beautiful timing really made this s work of art, even though in the beginning of the story I had trouble figuring out which ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    JoJo, I really, really, really, really loved this poem. It was hysterical (and yes, I clicked 'like')! However, I agree with RangerHawk that the lotion couplet should definately go, because ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Maggie: A Love Story (Prolouge)

    The strides he took from the stairwell were subconsciously quick and silent, weighing down with each pace the faded boards, stiff and decrepit underneath his soles. Still, the flickering chandelier ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Classifieds

    First of all, welcome to YWS, Crookedteeth! If you need any help at all with the site, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the hundreds of great ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Hey everyone! I'm back after a few months, and if you posted here and I didn't get back to you, please post again just so I know you're still interested ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cannibal Fame

    Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, but here I am. I really thought this poem was magnificent, mainly because it was so layered and ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Police Report

    Hey Snoink, Here is your requested review, belated three months I'm afraid, sorry about that. I've returned to YWS after some time after somewhat of a hiatus from writing. Anyway, ...

    Jun 12, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom