User avatar

322sivart

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Was There

    Hey Megs! I have to say that as with "Girls", your writing is very unique. You have a way of explaining things and gripping your readers into a flowing and ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi Skins, I really liked the review that you gave me for my first chapter. Could you review my second one? thanks in advance! -Alex

    Feb 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Very... er... Sort Of Empty Review Thread

    Hey Megs, You reviewed the first chapter of my novel, and I really liked your review. Could you review the second chapter? Thanks in advance! -Alex

    Feb 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Hey Kafka, I'm not sure you're up for this, but could you take a look at the first two chapters of a novel I have done. If you can't, don't ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

    Hey UV, Thank you for that great review of chapter one! Here's chapter two: Thanks in advance -Alex

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Gold Watch (chapter 2)

    For anyone who has been waiting for my next installment, here it is. I think that you will find this a much easier read than the first chapter. -Alex (1) ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    I just finished your review, Rascalover.

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go (2)

    Hey Rascalover, I'm here as requested. First off, I love the fact that even though I havn't read the first chapter of your story, I can still grasp and like ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    I just finished the review for your poem, FLyerS. Thanks for posting!

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unknown Choices.

    I love this! A reader can tell that you are an excellent poet by your word choice and how well the structure of your poem works. If they should know ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

    Hi ultraviolet! I'm glad that I found this page, because as you know most people won't like to do this. "The Gold Watch" is general fiction/crime drama. I really hope ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Done! Thanks again for posting.

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Depths

    I am here as requested! This is truly increadible, and it is incredible because as pazey13 pointed out, this idea is 100 percent origional. Just one thing, are you trying ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Thought

    Very good! I really liked it, It was short, simple, and raw. The fourth line in your first stanza should read "that it can never be bought". Also, I'm not ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Done and done! Thanks for being the first two writers to post!

    Feb 13, 2011


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore