User avatar

322sivart

  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Done!

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legend of Zelda: Wings of Darkness (Revised!)

    Hi Gladiator, I'm here as requested, and I'm sorry to say that I didn't make it too far into the story before I stopped reading. There's nothing really wrong with ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Fullmetal Alchemist

    Hey Gladius! I have to warn you that I have no experience with art and drawing, and because of that I don't know much about it, but I think this ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I resent this forum's name. However...[OPEN]

    Hey! Could you review the first chapter of my novel? Here's the novel's page: Thanks in advance! -Alex

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Profanity

    Well, there's not much I have to critique you on with this poem, because it's very origional and there's nothing I would change. I like it. This sort of thing ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is this love?

    Hey ehte, I really love this. First of all, your last stanza is perfect; don't change a thing. Second, I don't really understand this pair of lines: She is stuck ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel is Busy Fighting a Heavenly War as of Now *closed*

    Hey Persephonia, Could you check out these lyrics? Thanks! -Alex

    Feb 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Solvalery and rubberduck, yours are done!

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logical Love

    Hey rubberduck, I really like this. Your wording was clever, and your figurative language was fantastic. If I say I love you with all my heart, won't my love size ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Worst Feeling

    Hey Solvalery, Thank you for asking me to review this excellent poem! I think that your poem has a good length and the wording is unique. And I write this ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corazón

    Hey Lumi, I'm sorry that I really do not have much constructive criticizm for you. This is partly due to the fact that much of what I would have said ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Other Re: Trying to Define Art

    As was said in the two reviews before me, it takes a really talented writer to be able to produce something so raw, moving, and blatent in such a short ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Words

    Hi Flyaway, welcome to YWS! How do you make a word tell a story Of a unexplained murder Or a thrilling adventure ? How do you make a syllable Shout ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shining Bright

    Wow. This poem is really unique. I'm sorry I don't have much constructive criticism for you. When this poem starts off, the reader feels like you are describing someone you ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Megs, yours is done!

    Feb 16, 2011


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya