User avatar

30MarsBars

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Teehee, I have that issue of Kerrang! :P And thanks for all the welcomes (and the gift, niteowl)!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I don't like I LOVE!!!!!! lol heres a new link I had to move it. Do you like 30 seconds to mars I adore them lol Thanks :) I love ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Apparently it doesn't exist... :? And I see you like Jared Leto...you have good taste! 8)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    My favourite genres are fantasy and romance. I've never taken any courses, but two teachers in my school set up a writing group and I'm in that. We enter competitions ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi everyone! I'm Alex, or 30MarsBars, or whatever else you might want to call me. I enjoy all forms of writing and I was looking for people around the same ...

    Mar 30, 2008


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter